Simple Signs that tell You What Your Baby Wants
- 10:19 pm September 24, 2020
For new parents, one of the biggest complication is understanding what their baby is actually trying to say! if you are experienced, you understand things but if you aren't, there can be difficulties! Here are some basic signs that reveal what your baby might want at the moment!
Let's start with trying to understand their language a bit.
1. "Neh"- I am hungry - the sound they make when the baby opens her mouth and pushes her tongue out saying they are hungry.
2. "owh" - I m sleepy - Well, this one is easy to find because like all grown up human nature they just yawn it softly to show they are sleepy.
3. " Heh" - I m feeling uncomfortable - The baby makes small movements like jerking their hands and face away from the person they don't know by making the sound.
Notice Their behavior
One thing that all of us should know is that little kids are sensitive to their surroundings. So every time you speak loudly around them, they get scared! Their every little movement can indicate that they are just understanding their surroundings so don't get panic every now and then.
The Way they Cry
Babies cry in a different way as well. The fact is that we have to understand what are they crying for in what way. Now here is something that might help you!
1. A Calling Cry - When they are crying they want their parents to pick them up so they don't want to be left alone, they will cry for 5-6 seconds and then pause for 20 seconds to wait for the results.
2. Hunger Cry - In this way, many parents get confused about why they are crying so you should know that the baby might keep rotating their head or would be making smacking sound so that you know they are hungry.
3. Sleepiness Cry - This time the baby wants to sleep and they will sound like whining or yawning indicating that they just want to sleep.
The Movements they make
So their are multiple movements as well that your kid makes as well. So how are you going to identify which movement is for what? Here you go!
1. Grabbing Their Ears - In most cases, the babies often touch their body part that only indicates that they are just exploring their body area and if they are continuously doing it then you should consult a doctor.
2. Clenching their fist - Well this should be helpful to you when you notice this movement on your baby it only means they are hungry so try pacifying their hunger.
3. Lifting Their Legs - This may be the sign of having a tummy ache and the baby is trying to ease their discomfort by lifting their legs.